We welcome individuals, community and other organisations, and service providers, as members of Camden Community Connections. A strong membership base is important as it demonstrates widespread support of our organisation and the work we undertake in the community. It also provides the stimulus for new ideas and helps us to better understand the needs of the community we serve.
Why become a member?
- By joining CCC you will have the opportunity to have an active involvement in your local community
- You will be able to contribute ideas and have a voice in the programs and activities that we provide
- You will meet new people in your community and feel more connected
- You will receive regular updates about CCC’s programs and activities including a quarterly newsletter
- You will receive reduced registration fees for many of our activities
How much does it cost?
The cost of membership is only $5 per year. Annual membership is for the period July – June each year and membership renewals are due for payment in July.
How do you become a member?
It’s easy to become a member of CCC. You just need to complete a membership application form and pay your $5 annual membership fee.
You will notice in the membership nomination form that you need to be proposed and seconded by two current members of CCC. If you don’t know any current members we can help you with that, so please don’t let that concern you.
Payment of membership
Select your preferred payment method below.
Call into our office with your completed membership form and pay your membership fee in person either by cash or cheque.We are located at
Community Office1, Narellan Library Complex, Corner Elyard & Queen Streets, Narellan.
You can send your membership form with a cheque or money order made payable to Camden Community Connections to
Camden Community Connections, PO Box 11 Narellan NSW 2567
By Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Post or fax your membership form (Fax 02 4647 3496) and direct deposit your membership fee to our Westpac bank account as follows.
|Account Name||Camden Community Connections|
|Reference||Membership – Family Name|